With less than 48 hours ’til showtime, CelebSecrets4U is giving you the breakdown on what you can expect from the inaugural awards show tomorrow evening.
The three-hour iHeartRadio Music Awards will recognize the most popular artists and music over the past 12 months as determined by iHeartRadio listeners.
Today, we are sharing 10 things we can’t wait to see at the 2014 iHeart Radio Music Awards! Check it out below…
10. Ed Sheeran. Who doesn’t love it when Ed Sheeran performs? When he hits the stage, it’s just him and his guitar. It has been over a year since Ed has released new music. With a second album coming very soon, we can’t wait to see what song Ed is going to perform!
9. The Speeches. Let’s face it, sometimes award speeches are just the simple “thank you”, but other times they can get pretty intense! Macklemore’s speeches are always inspiring, heart warming and tear-jerking. While others, like Ariana Grande, are rushed because they forget what they’re going to say! You never know what is going to come out of someone’s mouth.
8. Lorde. Lorde always seems to stun people whether its her fashion sense or her strange performances. The teenage superstar is set to attend the inaugural the award show, and we can’t wait to see what she has in store for us! After her appearances, there are always pictures on Twitter and Tumblr of her that we retweet and reblog just like you!
7. Fashion. Clothes, shoes, and accessories. Our favorite part about award shows are the fashion choices. Who’s the best dressed? Who’s the worst? Why did she decide to wear that? As girls, we love to express our opinions as we see their outfits of choice, it makes you feel like your on fashion police!
6. Performers. From Drake to Blake Shelton, there are so many performers set to perform at the iHeartRadio Music Awards. You never know what artists have up their sleeves or what can happen, since the show is live. Like Ellie Goulding would say, “Anything can happen!”
5. Artist of the Year. The biggest award of the night is Artist of the Year, but who’s going to take it? This award goes out the the artist who basically has the most success this year. The nominees are Imagine Dragons, Justin Timberlake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Maroon 5, and Rihanna. It’s going to be a close race between Justin Timberlake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, and Rihanna. We’re hoping Macklemore and Ryan Lewis take this award. They started their careers and wrote all their music in their basement and the amount of success they’ve gotten is incredible. Who do you think is going to take this award?
4. Everyone coming together under one roof. What’s better than having all your favorite artists all together under the same roof? We love seeing them catch up with one another, who they bring as their dates, and who they are seen fangirling over. But the best part? Seeing them dance and sing-along to their favorite artists performing! We don’t know if Taylor Swift will be in attendance, but we hope she is because we love seeing her get down!
3. Ariana Grande. Ari will performing at this year’s award and we’re so stoked! We hope she performs her new #1 hit “Problem” with Iggy Azalea because we’re OBSESSED with that song!
2. The Jokes. At every award show there are always jokes thrown out at the artists. They pick on one artist and throw out jokes about rumors floating around, their looks, among other things. Sometimes the jokes are funny, sometimes they go to far, how the artists take them is a different story!!!
1. The artists giving back to the fans. iHeartRadio is doing something different this year! The radio network is going with different artists to iconic venues, like the Roxy and Hotel Cafe, where the fans interact with their favorite artist on a more personal level. The venue each artist is performing at could be where they first started, where their first sold out show was, or their favorite venue.
Make sure to tune in to the 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards LIVE tomorrow at 8/7c only on NBC.