2013 was an exceptional year for Hunter Hayes and none of this would have been possible without the fans’ support. Hunter would like to thank each and every one of his supporters for the amazing success his music career has opened for him. Everyone at CelebSecrets4U wishes him the best in 2014!
Check out the accomplishments below.
- 4 Grammy nominations from his debut album, Hunter Hayes (Encore), including Best Country Solo Performance for “I Want Crazy”
- 3 consecutive No. 1’s with “Wanted,” “Somebody’s Heartbreak” and “I Want Crazy”
- 5 singles released off Atlantic Records’ Hunter Hayes (Encore)
- Played over 500 shows since 2011
- All 25 dates sold out on CMT On Tour: Hunter Hayes’ Let’s Be Crazy Tour
- Over 8 million singles sold off Hunter Hayes (Encore)
- 1 of only 4 country acts in the past 5 years to achieve a Platinum-selling debut album
- Played over 30 instruments on self-titled debut Hunter Hayes
- Over 85 million total YouTube views and counting
- Over 1.3 million Facebook fans
- Over 102K Instagram subscribers
- Nearly 900K Twitter followers
- 11 days left in the studio in 2013, recording his upcoming new album
Four-time GRAMMY nominated artist, Hunter Hayes, is a multi-talented performer, musician, producer, and writer. His critically acclaimed Atlantic Records self-titled album has already garnered three consecutive No. 1 singles, selling over eight million singles to date while the album itself has been certified platinum by the R.I.A.A. “I Want Crazy,” off his critically acclaimed album, Hunter Hayes (Encore), recently received a GRAMMY nomination for Best Country Solo Performance, marking his fourth GRAMMY nomination off his debut release. His current single, “Everybody’s Got Somebody but Me” featuring Jason Mraz, was recently highlight by the Los Angeles Times for the innovative one-take mash-up video that brought together Atlantic Records, Warner Bros. Records and Warner Music Nashville for a YouTube first, creating a music video that features breakout YouTube stars as well as more established musicians. Hunter has played over 500 dates since 2011. He has headlined sold out venues across the US and Canada and recently wrapped the sold out CMT On Tour: Hunter Hayes’ Let’s Be Crazy tour with 25 dates this past fall. The Louisiana native has also shared the stage with Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Trace Adkins, Brad Paisley, Hank Williams, Jr. and Stevie Wonder.
Photo: Warner Music Nashville