Want to hang with one of the most innovative new bands in music today? Indie pop trio AJR has partnered with Interlude to premiere a first-of-its-kind video cluster that lets fans get up close and personal with them like never before!
Fans can choose from six dynamic videos to interact with the band and control the direction and outcome of what happens next in the video. A totally personalized experience, the video cluster is completely different every single time you watch and play along. So, sit back, relax and get ready to connect one-on-one with AJR.
Play along with the band and try your hand at one or all of the following:
· What’s on My Phone: What’s hiding on each of the brother’s mobile phones? Get the inside download on AJR’s latest text messages, what songs they’re listening to, their most embarrassing apps and more!
· “Infinity” Lyric Video: How well do you know the lyrics of AJR’s newest single, “Infinity?” Sing along with the band, and switch between Adam, Ryan and Jack by simply clicking on the video.
· AJR Trivia Quiz: Are you the king or queen of AJR trivia? Test your knowledge and score ultimate bragging rights with your friends. Remember though, no cheating!
· Speed Date: Have you ever wondered what it would be like to go on a speed date with one of the guys from AJR? Well, wonder no more! In this unique video, ask each member of AJR questions such as their most dangerous experience, most romantic song, worst habits, first date idea, greatest influence, and when you’re ready to move on, press “bored” and meet the next brother!
· Memory Game: It’s time to train your brain! Play along with AJR and test your memory skills. Remember though, as the game progresses, the more difficult it will get it. Are you up to the challenge?
· “I’m Ready” music video: Get ‘Ready’ to put your social media skills in full throttle and help share AJR’s music video for their Gold Certified hit single, “I’m Ready.” Try your hand at racking up points by sharing pics, video and tweets on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and more. Users who successfully “break the internet” will be entered into a sweepstakes to fly to New York to meet the band at their live show.
Poised to be the breakout act of 2015, AJR’s video cluster comes with the release of the band’s eagerly anticipated full-length debut album, Living Room, via AJR Productions/Warner Bros. Records. The 13-track album was written, recorded and produced by the band in the living room of their New York City apartment and is now available on iTunes.