Have you checked out the music video for Ashley Brinton‘s “I Don’t Wanna Lose Your Love” yet? If not, you’re missing out!
Filmed in Vasquez Rocks in California, the stunning visual was filmed in the desert to showcase the song’s true meaning.
â€œâ€˜I Donâ€™t Wanna Lose Your Loveâ€™ is about an ex-boyfriend who cheats on a make-believe me with my ex-best friend,â€ Brinton tells usÂ exclusively.Â She also believes that shooting in a natural setting helps showcase the loss that is felt.
Ashley toldÂ Celeb SecretsÂ five never-before-heard secrets about filming the video that you’d never know while watching it! Take a read at them below and look out for more music from Ashley soon!
1. In one scene you see me crying in the rain. It was a rain machine and we shot at night and it was freezing cold and the water was so cold. I had to sing and not look like I was freezing like a penguin in the arctic!
2. We also shot one day in the Vasquez Rocks and it was so beautiful. The only thing was we had to watch out for rattlesnakes. I had to sing and dance all over the rocks and all I could think about was rattlesnakes!
3. My costar who plays my boyfriend had the most beautiful chiseled face.
4. After shooting every day, I went in my bathrobe and slippers to eat ice cream at Salt and Straw.
5. I had so much fun with my costars. In all scenes we just laughed and had a great time. When we were shooting in the park, there were so many cute dogs. We had a blast playing with them!
Juliet is the founder and executive producer/host of Celeb Secrets and Celeb Secrets Country. When not reporting on the latest news in pop culture and country music, she enjoys traveling, spending time with friends and family, and exploring the latest fashion trends.
Juliet holds a B.S. in marketing from St. John's University.