On September 12th, the Avril Lavigne Foundation launched a second wave of its fundraising auction at www.ebay.com/avrillavigne. The auction will feature unique items and experiences from Avril & friends, including a cameo in her next video, a makeover from her stylist, and 2 tickets and meet & greet passes to eleven dates on Nickelback’s Here & Now tour, with more dates to be announced.
Earlier this month, Avril announced that the Foundation was hosting a star-studded memorabilia auction that featured items from Travis Barker, Lady Gaga, Train, Four Year Strong, Simple Plan, Jesse McCartney, Katy Perry, Matt Nathanson, OK Go, Panic at the Disco, Sum 41, Deryck Whibley, Taylor Momsen, Shaun White, Ryan Cabrera, DJ Pauly D, Skylar Grey, Nickelback and Neon Trees.
The second wave is in response to the overwhelming enthusiasm in support of the auction from her fans & Avril Lavigne Foundation supporters, to provide them with more fun ways to give back and show their support for children and youth living with serious illnesses or disabilities.
Full List of Auction Items:
- · Cameo in Avril Lavigne’s Next Music Video
- · Avril Lavigne CD Collection Personalized & Autographed by Avril Lavigne
- · 2 Personalized Tweets & Facebook Posts from Avril Lavigne
- · Autographed Avril Lavigne Signature Fender Squier Guitar
- · Guitar Lesson from Evan Taubenfeld in Los Angeles
- · Skype Session with Evan Taubenfeld
- · 3 Signed Black List Club CD & Stickers from Evan Taubenfeld
- · 3 Grab bags of Vintage Avril Merchandise – With Personalized Autographs by Avril Lavigne
- · Total Makeover from Gabriel Panduro – Avril’s Hair and Make Up Guru
- · 2 tickets & meet greet passes to 11 different dates on Nickelback’s global Here & Now Tour, with more to be announced
Award-winning singer/songwriter and philanthropist Avril Lavigne created the Avril Lavigne Foundation in early 2010. The Avril Lavigne Foundation R.O.C.K.S.: Respect, Opportunity, Choices,Knowledge, and Strength in support of children and youth living with serious illnesses or disabilities by partnering with leading charitable organizations to design and deliver programs, raise awareness and mobilize support. To learn more, visit: www.theavrillavignefoundation.org