Seventeen-year-old Danielle Bradbery made her Grand Ole Opry debut Tuesday night (11/12) from the hallowed institution’s most famous former home, the Ryman Auditorium. “The Heart of Dixie” darling showcased her vocal prowess on the lead single as well as “Daughter Of A Workin’ Man,” a new tune from her forthcoming Big Machine Records release, slated for Monday (11/25). Complimenting the new music, Danielle also belted out the emotional “A Little Bit Stronger” (Sara Evans).
- Young In America (Jaren Johnston, Kylie Sackley, Whitney Duncan)
- Wild Boy (Chris Lindsey, Caitlyn Smith, Aimee Mayo, Troy Verges)
- The Heart Of Dixie (Caitlyn Smith, Brett James, Troy Verges)**
- I Will Never Forget You (Katrina Elam, Josh Kear, Chris Tompkins)
- Endless Summer (Sarah Buxton, Jedd Hughes, busbee)
- Talk About Love (Brent Anderson, Jeremy Johnson)
- Never Like This (Gordie Sampson, Caitlyn Smith, Steve McEwan)
- Daughter Of A Workin’ Man (Nicolle Galyon, Dave Barnes, Clint Lagerberg)
- Dance Hall (April Geesbreght, Nicolle Galyon, Molly Reed)
- Yellin’ From The Rooftop (Sarah Buxton, busbee)
- My Day (Mallary Hope, Tom Shapiro, Ross Copperman)
*Album produced by Dann Huff
** Track produced by Brett James
With a sweet yet soulful sound and quintessential personality, Danielle charmed her way into the national spotlight, winning season 4 of The Voice. The youngest to ever take the title, coach Blake Shelton called Danielle, ”the most important artist to ever walk across The Voice stage.” During the competition, multiple performances reached #1 on the iTunes Country Singles chart. In additional to the standard version, iTunes will exclusively release four additional songs from the show – “Jesus Take The Wheel” (Carrie Underwood); “Born To Fly” (Sara Evans); “Maybe It Was Memphis” (Pam Tillis) and “Who I Am” (Jessica Andrews).
The Texas native has earned an opening slot on Brad Paisley’s BEAT THIS SUMMER TOUR and made surprise appearances on Shelton’s TEN TIMES CRAZIER TOUR. Danielle will also appear on The CW’s Hart of Dixie, performing her aptly-titled debut single, on 11/25.
Follow Danielle’s journey here: https://twitter.com/Dbradbery.
Photos by Chris Hollo, Courtesy Grand Ole Opry© 2013