If you haven’t heard of Fiona Grey yet, you will soon.
The 21-year-old is making a name for herself in both the music and fashion worlds, through her cinematic pop music and offbeat sense of style, which she describes as a “rebellious take on classic Hollywood.”
Currently, Fiona is gearing up to release her third EP, which will feature her aforementioned single, “Money.” The song, which was inspired by the Kardashian hierarchy and our religious infatuation with pop culture, was produced/mixed by MikeSchuppan, accomplished recording engineer of M83, Paramore, JimmyEatWorld, DreamTheater, ZiggyMarley and more. The new EP will serve as a follow up to her Striped Heart EP and Belladonna EP,
Celeb Secretscaught up with Fiona Grey recently to talk about our specialty — secrets. Check out five secrets about herbelow and keep up with Fiona by following her on Twitter at @fionagreymusic.
1. I released my first song at 6 years old on Disney Channel and it was called Happy Lemons. I would walk around with a cassette recorder singing song ideas into it…definitely a weird kid.
2. I watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes so many times as kid I broke my VHS. I know every word and dance move to that movie!
3. My mom was the first pregnant clown on the Bozo Show, and she was pregnant with me when she was on the TV show.
4. I was in a floor length sequins dress when I had my first kiss…I was 13 and singing in a musical review of Fats Waller’s – Ain’t Misbehavin’.
5. My first job was singing for a burlesque club (fully dressed!) – I saw the “big reveal” before the audience did and I remember having such a hard time keeping a straight face.
Juliet is the founder and executive producer/host of Celeb Secrets and Celeb Secrets Country. When not reporting on the latest news in pop culture and country music, she enjoys traveling, spending time with friends and family, and exploring the latest fashion trends.
Juliet holds a B.S. in marketing from St. John's University.