The People’s Choice Awards was filled with beautiful speeches, good looking men, and women and ssuper trendy outfits to start off the new year in style. Here are CelebSecrets4U’s top ten favorite moments from the first award show of the year:
10. Betty White was named Favorite TV Icon, as well as our woman crush Wednesday she has been claiming the TV set since the golden girls and ruling ever since.
9. When Hip hop artist Iggy Azealea won her award for Favorite Hip Hop Artist it was a shock to all, after all of the turmoil she has faced the past year, her speech was well appreciated from the audience however so new year, new Iggy!
8. The Lady Antebellum performance had us dancing on our couches. They bring the summer time country feel to us on the east coast feeling the snow.
7. What else to expect from some of the funniest faces on television and films, Kevin Hart, Josh Gad and Kala Cuoco took three selfie sticks onto the stage to tape videos of the fans in the area. They presented the first award and got us pumped for the night.
6. We cant forget the funny host’s of the night Anna Faris and Allison Janney, who proved women power goes hand in hand by being funny. They had us cracking up right before the awards were given out.
5. When Hunter Hayes accepted his award for Favorite Male Country Artist he warms our hearts every minute he is on stage, did we mention how dreamy his eyes are?
4. The Fall Out Boy performance of “Centuries”. They prove time and time again that their music is timeless, and rock isn’t dead. We still cant stop singing!
3. The script mix up skit. We loved this snippet, it had us falling in love with the actors and the writers of each show some even including The Big Bang Theory, and Mom. They even threw in a Charlie Sheen Joke. #Winning……too soon?
2.Ben Affleck speech on how to donate towards the Eastern Congo Initiative, we love a good looking man who cares and is willing to show it.
1. Iggy Azalea performs “Beg For It” which has us begging for more from this Australian rapper.