Jared Leto will be hosting a one of kind worldwide interactive experience through broadcast media platform VyRT live from Brooklyn, NY this evening at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT. Leto will share photos from his personal archive book titled “HAITI,” which features photos taken during Leto’s 2011 trip, one year after the devastating 2010 earthquake, as well as personal stories and memories from the experience. Audiences worldwide will be able to join in an intimate review of the photo book along with Leto, including interactive features and real-time conversation. Special guests at today’s event will include Jessica Faieta, UN Assistant Secretary General and UNDP Director for Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as Samantha R. Ender, Senior Development Officer, Partners In Health.
Featuring a variety of digital ticket tiers and event accessibility, audiences will not only be a part of a very special presentation, but help organizations assisting those affected by the 2010 quake with 100% of profits going toward the people of Haiti and all help efforts. Leto will personally choose the charities that will benefit from today’s broadcast.
Audiences who wish to participate online can visit VyRT to access the following digital ticket tiers:
- Live Ticket - Allows viewers access to the broadcast live from New York
- Digital Video - Allows viewers to watch a streamable, downloadable video of broadcast, post-event
- Golden Ticket - Access to both Live Ticket and Digital Video
- VIP Ticket - Live Ticket and Digital Video access, as well as a bonus performance by Jared Leto featuring Thirty Seconds To Mars songs, an eBook edition of “HAITI”, and discount off of the hardcover edition
- Digital eBook - A digital copy of Leto’s “HAITI”