Nickelodeonâ€™s on- and off-channel events include Superstar Slime Showdown at Super Bowl, a one-hour original special featuring host Nick Cannon and appearances by Nickelodeonâ€™s School of Rock, Dude Perfect, and NFL athletes Andre Johnson, LaDanian Tomlinson, DeMarcus Ware, Wes Welker and more, premiering Sunday, Feb. 5, at 12 p.m. (ET/PT) across Nickelodeon, Nicktoons and TeenNick. The event pits teams of NFL athletes and Nickelodeon stars against one another in a series of fun and exciting football-themed challenges.
In addition to Superstar Slime Showdown at Super Bowl, Nick stars Kel Mitchell (Game Shakers) and Breanna Yde (School of Rock) will be on the ground, reporting from Super Bowl Opening Night and the NFL Experience, and Nickelodeon will be showcasing one-of-a-kind activations at the NFL Experience and Radio Row.
- Wednesday, Feb. 1â€“Sunday, Feb. 5 (various times on Nickelodeon, Nicktoons and TeenNick) â€“ Super Bowl LI Interstitials featuring Kel Mitchell and Breanna Yde: Nickelodeon stars Kel Mitchell (Game Shakers) and Breanna Yde (School of Rock) will be on-the-ground reporters in Houston during the week and covering activities at Super Bowl Opening Night and at the NFL Experience.
- Friday, Feb. 3â€“Sunday, Feb. 5 â€“ NickSportsâ€™ Nicktoons Takeover (all weekend long, starting Friday at 9 p.m. ET/PT during the NickSports block): Leading up to the Superstar Slime Showdown at Super Bowl premiere, Nicktoons will air the best of NickSports content featuring the hit series All in with Cam Newton, Crashletes, Dude Perfect, Jagger Eatonâ€™s Mega Life and Paradise Run.
- Sunday, Feb. 5 (simulcast at 12 p.m. ET/PT on Nickelodeon, Nicktoons and TeenNick) â€“ Superstar Slime Showdown at Super Bowl: Hosted by Nick Cannon, the hour-long special will feature NFL players (Andre Johnson, LaDanian Tomlinson, DeMarcus Ware, Wes Welker and more) and the cast of Nickelodeonâ€™s School of Rock (Breanna Yde, Jade Pettyjohn and Ricardo Hurtado) competing in NFL-style challenges with a Nickelodeon field day twist.Â Superstar Slime Showdown at Super Bowl is produced by The Ebersol Lanigan Company LLC.
- Nickelodeon at the NFL Experience (Monday, Jan. 30â€“Sunday, Feb. 5) â€“ an interactive destination celebrating Nickelodeonâ€™s current hits and iconic series including SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats and Hey Arnold!.Â Cascading with moving slime, the 40×80 experience will include a football toss with SpongeBob SquarePants, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles locker room, a GIF booth with SpongeBob and Patrick and a Double Dare nose photo opportunity.Â It will also feature a slime booth where athletes and lucky fans will have the opportunity to get slimed throughout the week.
- Nickelodeon at Radio Row (Wednesday, Feb. 1â€“Friday, Feb. 3) â€“ a 30×30 interactive area featuring a Giphy Frame with three GIF options showcasing Nickelodeon characters; a Nick artist who will draw NFL players into their favorite Nickelodeon show to create a sharable graphic image; and photo opportunities with the SNICK orange couch and NickSports lockers.