Nicki Minaj has had many pivotal moments this past year whether winning Best Female Hip Hop Artist for the BET Awards or performing her jaw dropping performance of Anaconda at the MTV Awards. The highest it seems now is the release of her new album “The Pink Print” .
After starring on multitudes of tracks while releasing chart topping hits before her album release. “The Pink Print” has exceeded expectations and has shown that she truly is the top female hip hop artist of our generation. With collaborations from different artist including Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Meek Mill, Drake, Ariana Grande, Skylar Grey, Lunchmoney Lewis, and Jeremiah.
This album allows us to know the true Nicki Minaj before the fame and shows off her ability to have variety in creating music. She truly has grown since her first mixtape and songs.
Check out her list of tracks on this album and go buy yours now!
1. All Things Go
2. I Lied
3. The Crying Game
4. Get On Your Knee’s (feat. Ariana Grande)
5. Feeling Myself (Featuring Beyonce)
6. Only (Featuring Drake, Lil Wayne, & Chris Brown)
7. Want Some More
8. Four Door Aventador
9. Favorite (Feat. Jeremiah)
10. Buy A Heart (Feat. Meek Mill)
11. Trini Dem Girls (Feat. LunchMoney Lewis)
13. The Night Is Still Young
14. Pills and Potions
15. Bed Of Lie’s (Feat. Skylar Grey)
16. Grand Piano
17. Big Daddy (Feat. Meek Mill)
19. Win Again
20. Mona Lisa
21. Put You In Your Room
22. Truffle Butter (Feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)