So what did you miss at the 2016 PCA’s? No we’re not talking about what exactly Zoey said on Zoey 101 😉
Here are the Top 7 “OMG” Highlights from the 2016 People’s Choice Awards…
- Ellen DeGeneres’ very generous speech and gift to the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital — we all had tears in our eyes after that speech!
- That weird guy who ran on stage and stole the microphone from The Talk hosts just to shout out Kevin Gate‘s new album Islah. Listen, we get it. The album is fire, but at least let the women accept their award first!
- Vin Diesel’s heart-warming acceptance speech. Paul Walker, you will always be in our hearts!
- Shawn Mendes’ mashup of performance of “Stitches” and “I Know What You Did Last Summer” with beauty Camila Cabello — we still are unsure how so much talent could fit on one stage!
- We loved the feistiness our favorite Pretty Little Liars‘ star Troian Bellisario showed when told she needed to “hurry up” with her acceptance speech. Oh Spencer, You can’t blame A on this one!
- Jack Black and his ……black underwear! He truly “bears” it all for his upcoming film Kung Fu Panda 3.
- Jane Lynch’s opening number! We loved when she showed her “gleeful” colors by performing a mashup of “Shut Up and Dance With Me“ and “Watch Me Whip/Nae Nae”
Notice any other moments/highlights of the show that didn’t make the cut? Leave a comment below and make sure to keep checking here for more coverage on the 2016 People’s Choice Awards!