Things may be heating up in southern California, but it looks like it won’t be like that for long (at least not at the LA Coliseum)!
From the awesome exhibits to the insane snowboarding competition, Shaun White‘s Air + Style 15/16 World Tour event is the perfect way to wrap up the winter season and it’s coming to Los Angeles on February 20-21. To make sure you receive the full experience, CS4U has compiled the perfect guide for what you can expect from this year’s ultimate winter jamboree! For more information about the Air + Style event or to purchase tickets, visit the official website here.
The Live Music
What’s a party without music, right? Whether you want to be serenaded to by J. Cole, mosh-pit with the dudes from All Time Low, or jam with the groovy sisters of Haim, there’s something for everyone! Check out the full lineup below!
- J. Cole
- Big Grams
- All Time Low
- Action Bronson
- A$AP Ferg,
- Danny Brown
- Flatbush Zombies
- Travis Barker
- The Struts
- Allie X
- Haneholler and Bas
- Cozz & Omen
When you’re not jamming to the music or watching the snowboarders do their thing, you will be able to visit their various booths and exhibits that are sure to peak your interest. The exhibits will feature art, technology, fashion, and more!
The Air + Style Signature 16 Story High Jump Competition
This unique competition will showcase incredible athletes from all corners of the world going head to head in the Air + Style signature 16 story high snowboard jump. Last weekend, fans in Innsbruck, Austria were given the opportunity to witness what A + S is all about. Due to the strong winds, round 3 had to be cancelled and the results from round 2 counted as the final outcome. Torgeir Bergrem (NOR) came in third place with a score of 167.32, Marcus Kleveland (NOR) came in second place with a score of 168.99, and first place went to Sebastien Toutant (CAN) who’s Backside Triple Cork 1440 Indy and Cab 1440 Stalefish earned him an impressive 178.00. We can’t to see what LA has to bring!
Air + Style Los Angeles 2016 has a star-studded lineup that includes Mark McMorris, Max Parrot, Sage Kotsenburg, Ståle Sandbech, and Sebastien Toutant. Click the link here to see the full list of attending athletes.
Rules and Regulations
- Skateboards with trucks and wheels removed
- Diaper Bags
- Ins and Outs (hand stamp required for re-entry)
- Medication (with medic approval)
- Bags, Backpacks, Purses larger than 12″ x 12″ x 16″
- Hard or soft coolers
- Outside food or beverages including alcoholic beverages. (factory sealed bottles of water – 17 oz. or less- are allowed; limit 2 per person)
- Illegal drugs / narcotics
- Weapons of ANY kind (including firearms, knives, laser pointers)
- Professional cameras (lenses longer than 3″)
- Camera equipment, selfie sticks, tripods, video or audio recording equipment
- Banners, sticks, poles, inflatables, frisbees, balloons or beach balls
- Noisemakers (horns, musical instruments, speaker devices)
- Pet (excluding service animals)
- Stickers, flyers, sharpies/markers, spray paint, posters,
- Water guns or replicas of any weapon, soap bubbles, slingshots, squirt bottles
- Skateboards with wheels attached, roller blades
- Chains/chain wallets
- Open packs of cigarettes, E-cigarettes
- Segways, razor scooters, or hoverboards