Teen Beach 2 finally has a premiere date!
Starring Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Garrett Clayton, Chrissie Fit, Jordan Fisher, Grace Phipps, Piper Curda and more, Teen Beach 2 will premiere Friday, June 26th @8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel U.S. followed by telecasts on Disney Channels around the world.
Teen Beach 2 picks up at the close of summer. With surf season over and high school back in session, laid-back Brady (Ross Lynch) and studious Mack (Maia Mitchell)’s relationship is headed for a wipeout when they receive a surprise real-world visit from their 1960s silver screen friends, Lela (Grace Phipps) and Tanner (Garrett Clayton), who have remarkably departed “Wet Side Story,” quickly followed by their 1960s bikers and surfer friends led by Butchy (John Deluca), Cheechee (Chrissie Fit) and Seacat (Jordan Fisher).
Knowing first-hand that the “real” world and the movie world don’t mix, Mack, Brady and all of the “Wet Side Story” friends must quickly devise a plan and use the magic of Lela’s necklace to get everyone back to their movie world before it’s too late.
Check out the full itinerary for Teen Beach 2 below.
FRIDAY, JUNE 19
– “Teen Beach 2? available to verified WATCH Disney Channel users on WATCHDisneyChannel.com and the WATCH Disney Channel app for smartphones, tablets and connected TVs.
TUESDAY, JUNE 23
– “Teen Beach 2? soundtrack is released from Walt Disney Records. Currently available for pre-order at iTunes and the newly launched site www.DisneyChannelMusicStore.com, the soundtrack includes a blend of contemporary and 1960s inspired songs performed by the cast, an end credit song performed by Hollywood Records’ artist R5, one song performed by Hollywood Records’ artist Sabrina Carpenter, and three bonus tracks.
FRIDAY, JUNE 26
– Television premiere of “Teen Beach 2? (8:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel.
– “Teen Beach 2? DVD available with never-before-seen dance rehearsal bonus feature and an exclusive friendship necklace.
SATURDAY, JUNE 27
– “Teen Beach 2? is available for purchase on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play.